Now Hiring CDL Class B Drivers
Airbrake & Passenger Endorsement Required!
Join the First Transit-Buffalo UB Stampede team, operating exclusively within the University at Buffalo Campus, located in Amherst, New York, and be a part of something rewarding and satisfying! As a Transit Bus Driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our shuttle bus drivers:
- 18.90/hr!! --Immediate openings!
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO (The more you work, the more PTO time you earn!)
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Are available to begin training in July
- Are able to work the Fall and Spring semester for the university
- Possess a valid CDL B with Passenger/ Airbrake Endorsement required for the position
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (Personal or Professional)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned. This includes weekends and late nights.
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online or in person at:
2700 Millersport Hwy
Getzville, NY 14068
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website