Sign-On bonus of $4000
We're Growing – Why Not Join Us?
Join us at our Irvine & Anaheim locations.
We are currently expanding operations, and we're looking to hire for Driver!
Location: 1717 E. Via Burton, Anaheim, CA 92806
What: Learn more about First Transit and meet our team! We will be conducting On the Spot interviews! Please fill out the application to be scheduled for an interview or feel free to stop by for assistance.
Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now's your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via OCTA with two locations in Irvine and Anaheim. Our drivers connect people to jobs, healthcare, education, and leisure activities! As a Bus Driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of work!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $18.20/HR Starting wage
- Starting wage increase within 6 months $19.50/HR
- Attractive benefits package, medical, dental, and vision
- Employer-paid pension program
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Serving passengers who live and work in your community
You'll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver's license for at least three years
- Please note all applicants are subject to a drug test and physical.
Offer Expires 9/30/2021*
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles, California, FirstGroup will consider employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website