Are you interested in becoming a DISPATCHER SUPERVISOR?
Now is your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit is looking for Dispatcher Supervisors in Auburn, AL. Our Dispatch Supervisors are an integral part of daily operations. Dispatcher Supervisors assure all routes are filled as assigned and bus operators are provided with timely instructions and responses to requests for operational information throughout the day. This position also responds to customer and team inquiries. We hire individuals who make safety and customer service their top priorities. If you have the drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, First Transit is looking for you!
That is exactly why our employees say this is the “love-what-you-do” line of work!
Our Dispatcher Supervisors Will Enjoy:
- Competitive wages - $18.50
- Team-oriented Environment
- A comprehensive benefits package with paid holidays & vacation, medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan.
Our Dispatcher Supervisors are responsible for:
- Review route performance and respond to customer inquiries and needs
- Oversees road service assigned carriers by tracking trip performance metrics and route efficiency
- Daily reports and clerical duties
- Direct calls internally
- Act as liaison between the carrier and emergency services.
To qualify as a Dispatcher Supervisor, you'll need:
- 1 year of customer service, dispatch, or scheduling experience
- Class B permit
- Microsoft and leadership experience
- Excellent phone demeanor and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, judgment and problem-solving abilities
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering. That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website