No CDL Required!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation throughout the Columbus County area. Each day our drivers transport individuals who rely on our service to doctors' appointments, work, grocery stores, and much, much more! As a Bus Driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and independence of reliable, safe transportation. If you love helping people and driving – come work for us!
We're proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- Competitive Wages
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Part & Full-time shifts
- Opportunity for overtime
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
You'll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
- Assisting in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids and properly secure wheelchairs and scooters
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Driver's License
- Have at least 3 years of personal or professional driving experience
- Have good verbal communication skills
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website