Have you considered being a Reservationist? Now is your chance!
First Transit is looking for a Reservationist in East Hartford, CT to intercept pre-qualified customer calls and schedule transportation. We are seeking friendly, customer service-oriented people who are dedicated to safety and customer care to make reservations for our disable and elderly customers for The Greater Hartford Transit District. If you are helpful, friendly, and safety-conscious with a customer service background, we have the right career path for you!
That is why our employees call this the “love-what-you-do” line of work!
Our Reservationists enjoy:
- Paid Training
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days.
- A great work environment
Our Reservationists are responsible for:
- Answering inbound customer calls
- Scheduling rides using The Greater Hartford Transit District service
To qualify as a Reservationist, you'll need:
- Ability to speak Spanish and communicate in the English language both orally and in writing (preferred)
- Call Center/ customer service experience (preferred)
- Exceptional customer service skills with professional, customer-focused telephone etiquette
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to promote teamwork and cooperation
- Proficient in time management and multi-tasking
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Must be able to work weekends & holidays
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
First Transit carries approximately 350 million passengers a year. Our employees play an integral role in our mission to provide easy and convenient mobility and to improve quality of life by connecting people and communities. APPLY TODAY!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website