Full-Time Transit Scheduler
Have the desire to assist with providing a vital service for your customers and the skills to succeed in delivering consistently high-quality service? Then First Transit is looking for you!
- Use scheduling software to produce daily schedules for door-to-door ADA transportation system, which conform to daily production
- Critically analyzing daily schedules to improve on-time performance and productivity.
- Performing on-going maintenance of customer trip subscriptions. Building and maintaining the system templates for regular trips and daily service.
- Document post-day system performance; tracking and reporting of operating performance and parameters.
- Maintaining internal record-keeping systems for location closures, customer data changes, and customer cancellations.
- HS diploma/GED - Associates or Bachelor degree preferred.
- Six months of experience within a paratransit operation or workforce management system preferred.
- 1 year of experience as a dispatcher
- Geographic knowledge of the of Newark, Essex, & Middlesex Counties
- CDL with Passenger Endorsement required
- Experience with Trapeze PASS preferred.
- Ability to type 45 wpm or higher.
- MS Office knowledge and other Windows-based computer programs
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Committed to SAFETY
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website