Have you considered being a Yale University Shuttle Bus Driver?
Now's your chance!
Get paid to do what you love!
Must have Connecticut CDL (Airbrake and Passenger Endorsement F&P)
Join the First Transit-Yale Bulldogs team, operating exclusively within the Yale University Campus and be a part of something rewarding and satisfying! Our Yale University Shuttle Bus Drivers provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our shuttle bus drivers:
- NEW RATE: $16.93/hr!!
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Full-time, year-round work!
- Opportunity for overtime
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Have Connecticut CDL (Airbrake and Passenger Endorsement F&P)
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (personal or professional)
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
*Please note - All candidates are subject to a pre-employment background check, drug screen and DOT physical.
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online or in person at:
1349 Dixwell Avenue
Hamden, CT 06514!
For more information- call: 203-281-5470 ext. 104
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Apply on company website