Currently Offering a $1,500 Sign-On Bonus!!**
NEW RATE: $16.38/hr!! --Immediate openings!
Now Hiring Drivers!
Join the First Transit team, operating exclusively within the University of Tennessee-Knoxville campus, and be a part of something rewarding, stress-free, and satisfying! As a University of Tennessee- Knoxville Shuttle Bus Driver you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our shuttle bus drivers:
- Competitive wages
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Full-time shifts
- Opportunity for overtime
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Professional, Safe Environment
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Must Have a valid CDL, Class A or B with Passenger & Airbrake Endorsements
- If you don't have a CDL, we assist with training (as long as you have a valid CDL permit)
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (personal or professional)
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
**Terms and Conditions apply to Sign-On Bonus, Bonus ends 11/30/21.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website