- Prepares income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements, and various other accounting statements and reports.
- Analyzes financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records.
- Analyzes trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Reports the company's finances to management, offering suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Prepares journal entries as needed.
- Conducts special studies and develops or recommends accounting methods and procedures.
- Coordinates accounting matters with other departments, locations, and divisions.
- Reconciles assigned accounts and calculates depreciation/amortization expenses.
- Reports actuals and forecasts to monthly.
- Prepares and distributes monthly Financial Books.
- May assist with training and mentoring Accountants and Staff Accountants
Experience & Skills Required:
- 5-8 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting practices and procedures.
- Ability to work under very limited supervision with positive results.
- Experience with MS Office products and accounting software preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to perform and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to manage and organize work assignments, styles, and relationships with several respective managers.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website