Have you considered being a Trainer?
Now is your chance!
First Transit carries approximately 350 million passengers a year. As a call center representative, you will play an integral role in our mission to provide solutions for an increasingly congested world by keeping people moving and communities prospering. APPLY TODAY!
Our Trainers can enjoy:
- Friendly Office Environment
- Vast Opportunities for Advancement
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days.
Trains drivers and/or other location employees with respect to safety and regulatory compliance.
Our Trainers are responsible for:
- Provides classroom and/or behind-the-wheel training to new operators or re-training of current operators. May provide other training to location personnel.
- Tracks attendees and maintains training documentation based on regulations and company policy.
- While the focus of the position is on driver training, employee may also have other safety program responsibilities (e.g., accident investigation, forms compliance, safety meetings).
- Other duties as assigned.
To qualify as a Trainer, you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years training experience
- 1 to 3 years transportation, safety or related experience
- Knowledge of federal and state rules and regulations regarding safety and environmental issues
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Good verbal, written and relational communication skills, with ability to appropriately interact with employees of all levels including drivers, customers, senior management, client representatives, union officials and general public
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrate regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Possess working vehicle to travel with in service area as needed
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website