Crew Members are trained to learn many different positions within the restaurant. Some of those positions may include:
· Runner/Frontline Coordinator
· Order Taker/Dining Room Attendant/ Customer Service Greeter
· Grill Operator
· Sandwich Maker
· Register Operator
· Fry Operator
There are additional responsibilities associated with the opening and closing of the restaurant that a Crew Member will be responsible to complete dependent upon work shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offers friendly service to all guests
- Takes customer orders, maintains fast, accurate service, and positive guest relations
- Operates grill and sandwich maker in an efficient and safe manner
- Operates fryers in an efficient and safe manner
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Maintains the restaurant with regards to cleanliness, neatness and customer accessibility
- Uses the company cash register accurately and maintains proper control of company assets
- Works as a team member to support other restaurant employees in their duties
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager, Assistant Manager or Shift Manager
Qualifications Guidelines: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Successful candidates/employees of this position will have earned a High School Diploma or GED as preferred but not required. In addition, 1-2 years of experience in either a food service or retail environment is preferred, but not required. Experience in providing exceptional customer service is also preferred, but can be trained to candidates with a great attitude and desire to work in the food service industry.
Good communication and interpersonal skills are required. The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences, and memos is necessary. The position also requires the ability to write simple correspondences and the ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and customers.
The position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. It also requires basic business math skills.
The position requires the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations and people.
Must be able to operate cash register.
No supervisory responsibilities.
The position's physical demands require work in a restaurant/kitchen environment with moderate to loud noise levels, varying temperature conditions and possible direct exposure to hazardous substances, such as hot oil. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and react quickly to deadlines, sometimes with little notice. The employee is often required to stand for long periods; walk, bend, kneel, and reach with hands boxes or food containers typically weighing 50 pounds or less, without restrictions. May be required to use stepladder. Finger dexterity is required for use of cash register. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
Apply on company website