The position 高级可靠性测试工程师 will base in Zhuhai. It is responsible for maintains quality engineering programs, standards and improvements within the organization.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Drive Reliability Tests and coordinate all measurements linked to the test(s).
- Report the Reliability Test/ORT Result to CQE/ Quality Manager.
- Input Reliability Test result into QUAL-FX.
- Define ORT / RT Test Plan together with Quality Manager and CQE.
- Buy Off Reliability Test equipmen.
- Prepare work instruction for Reliability Test.
- 与质量经理和CQE一起制定ORT / RT测试计划
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- University graduate in engineering or other related areas.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in electronics industry, preferably in either OEM or EMS environment in operational quality assurance or electrical testing.
- Experience in Reliability Testing and/or Failure Analysis for Electronics.
- Practical knowledge in DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plan, MSA, SPC acc. International quality standards (e. g. ISO, VDA, PSO, FMEA, SPC, MSA etc.)
- Good written and reading English.
- 熟悉DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plan, MSA, SPC acc，国际质量标准(e. g. ISO, VDA, PSO, FMEA, SPC, MSA etc.)
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website