The 采购主管 - 电子结构件 senior sourcing engineer will be based in 珠海 Zhuhai
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Maintain the supplier database and supplier documents
- Request, review and negotiate the Quotation/Cost Break Down or Proposals for Customer or Management approval
- Request for samples and drive for part qualification
- Work with cross-functional teams for system readiness
- Conduct quarterly business review with suppliers
- Participate supplier survey and audit/assessment as per company policy
- Monitor and drive Supplier Performance for Continuous Improvement
- Study the market information and drive for cost reduction
- Negotiate with supplier on SMI/CRP/JIT delivery
与供应商就SMI / CRP / JIT交付进行谈判
- Support purchasing on time delivery and E&O reduction when necessary. Drive suppliers for lean supply chain and efficiency. Manage the supplier relationship and provide training to suppliers to mitigating the risks and impacts.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- College's or above degree, mechanical background.
- More than 3 years commodity working experience. Experienced in material of plastic, metal, stamping, die- casting, tooling, etc. Familiar with E-mechanicals or electronics background.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Good communication ability, optimistic and positive. Have corresponding ability of problem resolving.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website