The Cost Accountant will be based in Guadalajara, South Campus. Responsible for preparing and maintaining accounting records and analyzing and interpreting accounting records in order to give advice or prepare statements.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Reconcile trial balance accounts within individual's responsibility.
- Prepare/Review Journal Vouchers with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Adhere to Direct Material Standard Cost, Capitalization or Direct Labor and Manufacture Overhead in Inventory, Monthly Purchase Price Variance, Cycle Counting, and Inventory transfer policy.
- Ensure corporate reporting deadlines are met for designated reports.
- Develop forecast for areas within responsibility interfacing with individuals outside of cost accounting.
- Establish objectives and implement appropriate processes in line with established financial practices.
- Ensure budget, schedules and performance requirements are met.
- Be familiar with relevant Accounting, regulatory and reporting requirements in the Controllers Handbook and RCTS.
- Lead financial periodic closing, analysis and reporting.
- Compile monthly rolling year forecast.
- May act as lead to lower level employees.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- BD. Accounting, finance & administration
- Requires 4 years of related experience as a Cost accountant.
- Finances experiences
- Fluent English.
- Office package. Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Communications & Customer satisfaction
- Strong Excel
- Customer Service Skills. .
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website