The Architect, Collaboration Systems will be based in Guadalajara North Campus. The Architect, Collaboration Systems - SharePoint Architect design and implement systems will be support the organization needs for SharePoint needs. They ensure that all systems are working at optimal levels and support the development of new technologies and system requirements
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Plan, prioritize, and manage support and maintenance activities to ensure that systems function reliably and that resources are used effectively.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend software products that will enhance the capabilities of the organization.
- Liaise with functional managers to understand their current and future information needs and determine how systems should be installed, configured, and maintained.
- Define, design, implement and support infrastructure & application solutions.
- Prepare Standard Operating procedures for the day-to-day maintenance of the applications and underlying systems.
- Implement adequate administrative tools and processes. Ensure monitoring and controls are in place to ensure stability.
- Proactive monitoring of systems to ensure they are adequately sized to meet the dynamic requirements from the business solutions.
- Ensure proper backup and retention polices are in place to ensure minimum data loss.
- Ensure knowledge pertaining to new implementations and technologies are adequately shared with the operations team.
- Ensure minimum MTTR while fixing problems. Follow-up with proper root cause analysis, corrective & preventive actions with an aim to increase MTBF.
- Ensure compliance of the systems: security and SOX requirements.
- Ensure Systems are always up to date in terms of Security patches.
- Propose system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Make final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensure operations' effective achievement of objectives.
- Review objectives to determine success of operation, involved developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
- Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
- Ensure the team follow ITIL practices. Keep track of Change management, Problem management and performance metrics
- Ensure resources are used adequately by the users, take actions to analyze use cases, license management and user activity. Take necessary actions to guide the users into the proper use cases and liaison with operational team, ux team and BI team to gather the proper usage.
- Train L2 team on operational activities, delegate tasks and ensure the system are functional and operational.
- Follow operational activities and understand tickets patterns to act items on enhancements, promote services and if case of necessary banned unproperly usage of the systems.
- Work on new projects for enhancement and opportunities on the systems following proper AIM methodology.
- Work on POC by following proper methodology, close properly POC and if necessary, recommend POC adoption for more users, guide on the POC and further steps for more users deployment.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Experience as a SharePoint Online Architect
- Knowledge/experience with SharePoint On Premise 2013, 2016 and 2019
- Knowledge/Experience with SharePoint Online development: SPFx, Office 365 Development.
- Knowledge and experience with OneDrive Online.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in leading operations projects.
- Positive and professional approach always.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach to tasks.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to empathize with the customers.
- Able to communicate well in English
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website