The Automation Engineer will be based in Port Tanjung Pelepas, Gelang Patah, Johor. The position is responsible for architecting, developing, and implementing mechanical aspect of process automation with a focus on mechanical automation design, product handling, process automation, and safety aspect of the mechanical design.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Work with the production and operations team to understand automation requirements.
- Ability to interpret product specifications and documentation relating to functionality and opportunities for automation.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and mechanical design tools.
- Evaluate different product mechanical design and assembly process.
- Understand interaction between Software / Hardware / Electronics / Process environment.
- Support integration with shop floor control systems.
- Be aware of all the latest mechanical design and automation technologies.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Port Tanjung Pelepas, Gelang Patah, Johor
- Fresh graduate will be considered
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website