The Director, Business Development located in San Jose, CA will be responsible for management, growth and profitability of a series of target assigned accounts. The position will require the individual to work with design sites, support Business Development teams to achieve the growth objective of the group. This individual will be responsible to grow the relationship with customers at all levels necessary to be able to understand their business to know where and how Flex can add value towards their business objectives. Provide proactive solutions to meet customers' business needs while increasing Flex revenue.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- A relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
- Working to stringent targets, the job holder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
Here is some of what you'll need:
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree (ME, EE or SE) in a related field or equivalent experience and training.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of engineering experience and managing a matrixed organization.
- Demonstrates functional, technical and people and/or process management skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills.
- Demonstrates detailed expertise in very complex functional/technical area or broad breadth of knowledge in multiple areas; understands the strategic impact of the function across sites.
- performance development, teaching/ leading, mentoring and/or organization development. Instills appropriate behavior in others in support of Flex values. Supports strategic direction for the function.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website