The EHS Engineer will be based in Skudai, Johor. The position for responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring company environmental safety programs and policies to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- To works on assignment to develop, implement and maintain programs and procedures designed to minimize deficiencies and ensure compliance with existing legal and other requirement pertaining to environmental, health and safety control in the organization's facilities. (e.g.: EQA 1974, OSHA 1994, FMA 1967)
- To assist in the identification of potential or actual areas of non-compliance through personal observation and collaboration with process owner program
- To assist in preparing technical report based on the interpretation of data, observation and current regulation regarding inspection findings and recommendation for corrective actions
- To keep current on the specific requirement imposed by government agencies through reading of the statues, regulations, license and permits; consultation with government agencies, other members of EHS, process owner, operating unit and field personnel
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering, preferably in Chemical or Environmental.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years' experience in Facilities/Security - Environmental Health and Safety or other related area.
- Attend Certified Environmental Professional in Scheduled Waste Management (CePSWaM) training.
- DOE certified in CePSWaM in added advantage
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website