The Facilities Engineer will be based in Tijuana. Schedule Preventive Maintenance to Electromechanical equipment, manage PM Records on Tririga Software and provides technical facilities information concerning manufacturing or processing techniques, materials, properties and process advantages and limitations which affect long range plant and product engineering planning.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Schedule Preventive Maintenance to Electromechanical equipment
- Manage PM Records on Tririga Software
- Describe and Write Preventive Maintenance Procedures base on Owner Operational Manuals
- Present Preventive Maintenance Records to Auditors
- Coordinate external Outsourcing Preventive Maintenance Suppliers.
- Analyzes facility products or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs which can be produced by existing manufacturing or processing facilities and methods.
- Analyzes engineering proposals, process requirements and related technical data pertaining to industrial facilities machinery and equipment design.
- Determines feasibility of designing new plant facilities equipment or modifying existing facilities considering costs, available space, time limitations, company planning and other technical and economic factors.
- Provides technical facilities information concerning manufacturing or processing techniques, materials, properties and process advantages and limitations which affect long range plant and product engineering planning.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Compiles and analyzes facilities research data to establish performance standards for newly designed or modified equipment.
- Studies engineering and technical publications to keep abreast of technical changes and developments in industry.
- Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Leads projects and project teams.
- Ability to attend on Audit meetings and Present Information on a organized way.
- Ability to find Routh Cause through a step by step process 5 ways
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Intermediate English
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Electromechanical / Civil)
- Professional level knowledge in facilities management.
- Work Experience 6 years in similar position
- Requires ability to present information to senior management
- Good team worker
- A Certified Plant Engineer (CPE) certificate is preferred.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers,
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website