The Facilities Manager will be based in Senai, Johor. The position is responsible for effective functioning of a facility to provide an efficient and safe working environment for employees and their activities by using best business practices to manage resources, services and processes to meet the needs of the company.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Develop and implement facility contract and maintenance management program.
- Conduct an inspection / audit on facility machinery and workplace safety.
- Ensure compliance with Environmental, Health & Safety legal, regulation, standards and Industry Codes.
- Supervise facility maintenance and repair activities.
- Oversee facility refurbishment, renovation, A&A works.
- Plan and manage workplace services such as Housekeeping, pest control, waste disposal & etc
- Develop and implement Energy & water saving initiatives.
- Prepare and track facility budget, expenses and purchases.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Possesses a Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 7 years related working experiences
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website