The Process Engineer (SMT) will be based in Cd. Juárez Chih. This position will be focus on: responsible for process-engineering capabilities focused on cost, quality and delivery improvements in order to support a manufacturing organization. Responsible for the bring-up, upkeep and improvement of key product lines.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Designs manufacturing processes within schedule and budgetary parameters.
- Implement and evaluate proposed designs and processes for manufacturability
- Trouble shoot process related issues and fine tune process to eliminate process-induced defects
- Initiate, lead and drive activities pertaining to cycle time and process improvements
- Implement statistical process analysis on new and existing products
- Review processing methods and provide continuous development of manufacturing techniques that will improve in-house capabilities
- Interfaces with customer engineering team on new product introduction and sustaining product process improvements
- Develop and maintain process documentation up-to-date and in accordance with customer ECOs
- Review material rejects to develop process improvements that eliminate scrap
- Interface with production of all activities associated with new/change process implementation
- Assist in the development of training and provide training to production personnel during new technology transfer
- Analyzes and plans workforce utilization, space and tools requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency and in accordance with Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Confers with production group concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods
- Coordinates with customers to determine product specifications and design changes and responds to their request
- Estimates and analyzes production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Engineering Degree
- Experience on SMT machines and PCBA
- Stencil design, Fixture design and DFM
- 6 years' experience in process engineering.
- Critical repairs expert on SMT components.
- Wave Soldering.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Mechanical assembly skills
- Worked in multinational companies
- Lean manufacturing experience
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website