The Process Engineer position will be based in Changi, Singapore.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Good communication skills
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Design manufacturing processes within schedule and budgetary parameters.
- Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods.
- Analyze and plan workforce utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confer with production group concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Coordinate with customers to determine product specifications and design changes and responds to their request.
- Other relevant task as assigned
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 1-3 years of work experience in manufacturing capacity
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Good team player, self-motivated
- Detailed and meticulous
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website