The Program Manager will be based in Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas, Johor. This role will be responsible for leading a team of cross functional experts in the delivery of customer focused products and services and will support the development and implementation of project, pricing and program strategies in order to continue to deliver value to the business and its customers.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do
- Responsible for managing and directing specific business programs from end to end in Flex.
- Initiates, monitors and directs projects and programs from inception through delivery.
- Develops and ensures adherence to project and program budgets.
- Organizes project-related activities and communications among departments, customers, vendors and the community.
- Ensures curriculum, seminars and classes are organized and provided to members of management, employees and the community as appropriate.
- Participates with other senior managers in establishing strategic organizational plans and objectives.
- Directs the activities of program managers and staff and is responsible for planning, budgeting, and maintaining costs for a broad functional area.
- Interacts regularly with executives and customers
- Drives strategies to deliver customer requirements and recommend Flex capabilities in manufacturing and engineering services.
- Reviews aggregate program proposals or plan to determine time frame, funding requirements, asset management, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
- High level contact for negotiations with customer on all contracts, pricing and other business items. Maybe primary contact for new or critical customer programs.
- Responsible for management of customer satisfaction, the Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) collection and related reviews and corrective actions.
- Reviews high-level program reports and presentations for management, customers and others.
- Coordinates program activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Participates in Profit and Loss (P&L) analysis, quote versus actual, responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items based on results.
Here is some of what you'll need
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience in program management in manufacturing environment, preferably in PCBA or top level box-build
- Experience in profit & loss reporting , analysis of quote versus actual--
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application and presentation skills
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website