The Quality Engineer will be based Cd. Juárez Chih., this position will be focus on Follow-up of production plans with the CFT, introduction of new products (PPAP, APQP) and daily attention to meetings.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product or process quality and reliability.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Supports Product Engineers and Quality Program Managers with customer interfaces as necessary on quality related issues.
- Assures data availability and integrity for all quality related data. Consolidates and reports quality results.
- Initiates corrective action requests as needed and tracks to satisfactory completion.
- Assists with development and implementation of quality audits.
- Responsible for developing, applying, revising and maintaining quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished products
- Approves product, process and equipment qualifications Provides liaison to various regulatory bodies
- Daily attention to meetings.
- Experience in Electronics Industry (SMT)
- Production tours.
- Follow-up of production plans with the CFT.
- Strategic Planning.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Board with clients to review priorities.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree in Mechatronics/Electromechanical (or similar),
- Five years electronics industry (SMT) previous experience as quality engineer, quality assurance, or related role,
- Experience with SPC,
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Bilingual),
- Passport/Visa – Availability to travel.
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- 5-7 yrs of experience Quality Engineering field
- Own and resolve internal CAPA(s) and analyze data to determine root cause.
- Must have experience with data analysis using Minitab 7 software.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Customer quality assurance experience.
- Experience with introduction of new products (PPAP, APQP)
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory and factor analysis.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form, and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Demonstrates advanced functional and technical skills and basic process skills.
- Typically requires skill and troubleshooting, and diagnostics, and Overview of the entire test process and the ability to train others.
- Some supervisory experience
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website