The 高级自动化工程师Senior Automation Engineer will be based in 东莞Dongguan.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration—紧密合作
- Passionate customer focus—以热情服务客户为中心
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution--周到、快速、有纪律的执行
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement--坚持不懈地致力于持续改进
- Relentless drive to win--坚持不懈地追求胜利
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Responsible for automation project management in all areas for all the products for quality improvement, productivity improvement and cost reduction, including initiation, sourcing, design, business negotiation, installation, qualification, deliver to maintenance, ensure project implemented on time with good performance.
- Perform automation supplier sourcing and business negotiation, including defining buyoff criteria, experiment, schedule, onsite support service, spare and consumable part, potential conversion and upgrading plan, etc.
- Lead automation design, do assessment and approval for the final design, do cost analysis to find out reasonable price and saving analysis, make sure the final solution is the most optimized, low cost, flexible, user friendly for mass production.
- Manage automation resources (around 6 to 8 members) including project leader, IT engineer, assembly & test engineer, hardware engineer, software engineer, DFx, PD, IE engineer, automation supplier.
- Research new automation technology and application work out automation strategies in line with company's strategic plan each year.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Associate's degree or above
- Having more than 2 years' experience in automation area, prefer candidates with same industry (OEM, ODM, EMS)
- Capability of handling foreign customers
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Fluent in English
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website