- The Senior Corporate Counsel will be based in Guadalajara North Campus. Responsible to provide strategic advice and legal support on a broad cross section of legal topics: regulatory, commercial / contracts, litigation M&A, corporate governance , employment , real estate covering Flex's numerous Mexican sites.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Provide complex strategic legal services primarily for the Mexico region with a major focus on providing accountability and leadership for the legal function in region and supporting all segments and Operations functions in Mexico.
- Develop strategy and independently manage major and complex or sensitive projects, legal problems, or issues with minimal supervision or guidance
- Oversee outside counsel when they are brought in to assist, taking the lead to develop the strategy and tactics.
- Anticipate and identify legal risks and issues raised in contractual matters s and on-going programs and develop risk mitigation strategies, as appropriate.
- Apprise company executives of legal and risk management issues and propose appropriate strategies.
- Solicit input from other attorneys within the corporation;
- Represent company's interests and interface directly with customers' counsel and negotiating teams.
- Provide strategic advice on regulatory, privacy, antitrust matters.
- Conduct training for the diverse teams and functions in the region
- Maintain expertise on relevant legal developments and incorporate the information into the company's transactional and operational practices.
- Manage internal client relationships and assist in the resolution of competing interests.
- Managing and developing a Team of Lawyers.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Minimum 10-12 + years' experience as licensed attorney with at least 3 years working in an international law firm, both in-house and law firm practice preferred.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Must be willing to travel,30%.
- Strong team player, flexible, creative thinker, shows courage and perseverance, resourceful.
- Significant client contact at all levels (management and operational).
- Strong writing, speaking, organizational and analytical skills.
- Culturally adept and able to work with persons all over the world.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
- Quarterly Bonus Plan.
- Gas Allowance.
- Company Car.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website