The Technical Sourcing Manager 采购经理 will be based in Zhuhai. This person should own strong mechanical background and robust team management experience.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Establish KPI matrix of Sourcing managers and lead the team to achieve;
- Support market intelligence to identify new potential suppliers for new product sourcing;
- Develop and negotiate commercial contracts by working with relevant teams;
- Partner with global teams to identify and facilitate business process improvements.
- Review and advise updates for procurement procedures to optimize procurement process and compliance.
- Support Customer Audit Activities when necessary.
- Develop and lead a high performing team, giving team the opportunities to be their best.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor or above degree, mechanical background.
- More than 10 years commodity working experience. Experienced in material of plastic, metal, stamping, die- casting, tooling, etc.
- Good leadership and team management experience.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Good communication ability, optimistic and positive. Have corresponding ability of problem resolving.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website