The Sr Engineer of Acoustic Test Engineering will be based in Austin TX. He or She will Interact with product development and manufacturing engineering groups to define or interpret acoustic test strategies for audio products.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Interact with product development and manufacturing engineering groups to define or interpret acoustic test strategies for audio products.
- Lead the introduction and implementation of new products into current acoustic test processes.
- Participate in the NPI process which includes development of test plans, collaboration in the design of test fixtures and software modules, creation/optimization of test sequence programs, and validation of test sequence performance.
- Work with the customer and design team to understand product test requirements.
- Learning and developing advanced aspects of acoustic test processes.
- Understand and coordinate with product launch teams at production sites to maintain acoustic test equipment.
- Ability to interpret product specifications and documentation relating to functionality.
- Understand interaction between software / hardware / fixturing / test environment.
- Work closely with Design Engineers to understand product functionality.
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience in Engineering
- Acoustic test experienced
- Proven electrical engineering experience required
- Must have knowledge of various computer interfaces (PCI, PXI, GPIB, USB, RS232) for data acquisition and instrument control
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- Experience with TestStand, LabVIEW, Matlab preferred
- Experience with programming languages such as C/C++ and Python preferred
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website