Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world ™. With approximately 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. Flex – Live smarter™.
Ignite your passion:
The SQE will be based in Suzhou. This role will be responsible for supplier development in a manufacturing or service process; works with suppliers to continuously improve performance, implement process controls and develop quality assurance plans.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Be responsible for new supplier development covering collecting and evaluating the questionnaires, organizing and leading the supplier audit based on flex internal procedures.
- Be responsible for the new material qualification covering the follow-up and review for the submission of PPAP from supplier, coordination for the FAI sample evaluation, recording and CA/PA follow-up of the issues happened in qualification phase.
- To work with internal team to define the inspection specifications for material incoming inspections.
- To lead and work with Material Review Board to dispose the quality non-conforming materials captured at IQA or production lines.
- To work with internal team and customer to follow up with supplier for the material quality issues and to avoid their re-occurrence.
- To conduct the supplier performance review and routine quality rating.
- To conduct annual supplier audit based on actual performance.
- To lead the continuous improvement project at supplier site with professional quality methodology like PDCA, 6sigma, etc.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- At least 5 years' experience of SQE function;
- Deep understanding and knowledge with the fabrication process of below commodities and corresponding standards (at least one): PCB/PCB/EE component (IC, LCR, etc.)(preferred),Mechanical Part (Metal or Plastic), EM (Cable, Connector, Display, Switch, etc.)
- Master of continuous improvement and experience in leading internal and external CI projects.
- Analysis skills with logical mind to conduct Failure Analysis.
- Understanding of the Failure Analysis process and techniques for PCB and EE components; be capable in understanding of the FA reports conducted by supplier.
- Positive working attitude, willing to change and make continual improvements for self and the team.
- Eager to learn and be a fast learner.
- Strong communication skills with an open mind during the interfacing with suppliers, peer departments, internal and external customers.
- Be familiar with computer operation and hands on experience in MS Excel/PPT is a must.
- Effective communication through English in reading, writing and presenting.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Rich experience in quality management system concept like ISO9001/IATF16949, internal auditor is preferable.
- Familiar with quality tools like, QC 7 tools, 8D methodology, AIAG 5 tools.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website