Position of Supplier Quality Engineer will be located at Flex Mukachevo, Ukraine.
We are looking for a highly qualified specialist who will take responsibility for supplier development in a manufacturing or service process; work with suppliers to continuously improve performance, implement process controls and develop quality assurance plans.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Select the suitable supplier with jointed-effort of sourcing on aspects of quality, capability, pricing, delivery, environment, society regulation, etc. against customer requirements.
- Implement the new supplier qualification thru the process of capability matching, supplier risk assessment, supplier self-assessment, onsite qualification audit, qualification database management.
- Understand customer drawing, specification to feedback value-added engineering proposal to customer and supplier for optimization of supplier manufacturing process or products.
- Implement PPAP (FAI). PPAP include FAI, Material Certificates, Quality/Process Control Plan, FMEA, MSA, Process Parameter Sheet, RoHS compliance, Reliability Test, COC, etc.
- Track the new qualified parts quality performance to ensure meet the customer quality requirements in pilot run phase. Drive supplier corrective action from supplier in Pilot Runs (1-3 lots) and smoothly transfer the pilot run to mass production.
- Working as SME (Subject Matter Expert) to support on supplier quality hot issue and trouble shooting.
- *Support the annual maintenance audit for existing suppliers with SQE.
- Support supplier to use the quality tools to improve manufacturing process and product quality.
- Handle with ECO/ECN/SCR from customer, follow up the status in case that PPAP/FAI is required prior to production.
- Perform quality audits on suppliers to assure products and services meet International Organization for Standards (ISO)
- Provide cross functional support to select, approve and develop suppliers to meet customer and business needs
- Develop and leads execution of process validations and tests; analyzes resulting data and document results (protocols/reports)
- Lead supplier process capability studies
Here is some of what you'll need…
- University or college degree in a related field;
- Strong working knowledge of quality related methods, tools and techniques
- Ability to interface and communicate with different levels of the organization, and the customers
- Well organized & disciplined, good attention to detail, sets priorities and manages time effectively
- Accurate, data-driven, logical, and analytical
- Strong working knowledge of the MS Office
- English, Ukrainian
Here are a few examples of what you´ll get for the great work you provide....
- One of the most modern factories in the region
- Being part of a highly developed operation
- Extended training with customized mentoring
- Extensive development opportunities
- Relocation support and competitive compensation package
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website