The Traffic Analyst will be based in Cd. Juárez Chih.,. Responsible for the co-ordination and consolidation of internal and international systems to support shipments in the most cost-effective manner in order to deliver maximum advantage to the company and its customers.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Gather, analyze, record and report on current market information about the latest transportation methods.
- Work with the team to determine company and customer needs and make recommendations on cost effective transportation methods and assist in price negotiations if appropriate.
- Ensures lowest cost transportation by analyzing company and customer needs, researching transportation methods and auditing carrier costs and performances.
- Ensure laws, rules and regulations regarding shipping/transportation methods are adhered to and prepares applications for appropriate certifications and licenses.
- Prepare application for import / export control certifications and licenses (control documents).
- Maintain logs and compile information on routes, rates and services on various vendors.
- Arranges shipping details such as packing, shipping, and routing of product.
- Analyzes and recommends transportation and freight costs as well as appropriate routing and carriers to be used.
- Plans, schedules, and routes inbound and outbound domestic and international shipments of freight, using knowledge of applicable laws, tariffs, and Flex policies.
- Be familiar with compliance required for corporate, and facility policies and procedures and assist the team in ensuring the highest standards are adhered to in the process.
- Ensure Traffic Metrics are maintained and updated on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with agents / suppliers in order to achieve quality of service and consistent cost reduction.
- May schedule company vehicles for service and normal maintenance checks and is responsible for ensuring that all are registered and have the proper insurance.
- Support the team in terms of knowledge and experience in dealing with daily operational and transportation issues.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar position (Logistics and shipping areas).
- Fluent English
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Excel)
- SAP experience
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Knowledge in customs system and documentation
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in demanding projects
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Preferably experience in manufacturing industry.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website