Position of Warehouse Supervisor will be located in Mukachevo, Ukraine.
We are looking for a specialist who will join our materials team and take responsibility for overseeing a wide variety of warehouse activities including shipping and receiving raw materials and/or finished goods and maintaining inventory and associated records.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Oversee the shipping, receiving and distribution of goods.
- Ensure orders delivered are accurately and efficiently filled.
- Perform quality assurance checks on all products received before stocking or distributing goods
- Maintain proper levels of stock in warehouse to ensure maximum profitability.
- Maintains files on all equipment. Conducts routine and periodic inventory counts on warehouse
- Responsible for ordering necessary equipment.
- Ensure sites are adequately and routinely stocked.
- Ensure warehouse is maintained in an efficient, neat and safe manner
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of warehouse
Here is some of what you'll need…
- University degree
- Min 2 years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role
- Knowledge of inventory control processes
- Ability to manage inventory, audits and cycle counting
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Advanced experience using ERP systems
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Ability to interface and communicate with different levels of the organization, and with external vendors
- Well organized & disciplined, good attention to detail, sets priorities and manages time effectively
- High command of written and verbal English, Ukrainian
Here are a few examples of what you´ll get for the great work you provide....
- One of the most modern factories in the region
- Being part of a highly developed operation
- Extended training with customized mentoring
- Extensive development opportunities
- Relocation support and competitive compensation package
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website