Posted Date: Nov 12, 2019
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!Job Summary
Working as the Director of Dining Services you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day Foodservice operations. You will manage and lead a team of employees and you will be responsible for managing client relationships, profitability of the account, and talent development.
- Oversees all P&L and budgeting as it pertains to the account
- Maintains excellent relationships with the client
- Works with the Chef and management team in creating nutritious and top quality food for the students
- Implements new culinary programs in conjunction with the Company marketing and culinary teams
- Acts as a liaison between the Company, Client, and the community
- BS Hospitality degree preferred
- Three to five years of foodservice management experience required
- Dining experience preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 342954
BRIAN P PANGBORN
Apply on company website