Posted Date: Nov 5, 2019
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
Working as the Sous Chef, you will be responsible for the success of both the culinary and food service operation under the direction of the Executive Chef. You will work at a variety of accounts to support operations on an as-needed basis.
- You will assist with overseeing the culinary operations and activities of the facility including multiple outlets plus off-premise catering
- You will travel to accounts in the New York City region to provide coverage as needed
- You will be part of a dynamic, passionate team dedicated to delivering superb cuisine and Platinum Service
- Minimum of A.A. Degree in Culinary Arts.
- Three to five years of culinary management experience in contract foodservice, fine dining setting, or restaurant with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control.
- Good knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation.
- Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- ServSafe certified is a plus.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 340762
JEANNE M LANE
Apply on company website