Posted Date: May 14, 2019
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
Working as a Pastry Chef, you are responsible for the preparation, production and ordering for the pastry department. You are responsible for handling, preparation and storing perishable products. You will adhere to HACCP guidelines to ensure efficient, safe and sanitary food production, preparation and presentation. Additional duties may include menu development, inventory, ordering, sanitation, and hourly associate management to include hiring, counseling, coaching and development.
- Prepares, produces and orders for the pastry department
- Handles, prepares and stores perishable products
- Adheres to HACCP guidelines to ensure efficient, safe and sanitary food production
- Culinary degree is preferred
- Minimum three years related experience in upscale, high volume restaurant and/or catering operations
- Ability to demonstrate creative and quality driven pastry skills
- Must have good food knowledge and recognition of quality product
- Strong knowledge of current food and catering trends with a focus on using seasonal ingredients, production, sanitation, food cost controls, menu development and presentation
- Excellent overall computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of safe and sanitary food handling principles
- ServSafe of Department of Health certification a plus
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 278013
BRIAN P PANGBORN
Apply on company website