Come work for a civil engineering consulting firm that does it all! From fish hatcheries, to bridges, and even renewable energy - each project is new and exciting! Flux is conducting a talent search on behalf of our client for a direct-hire, Development Project Surveyor opportunity.
In this role you'll be responsible for CAD Drafting, estimating and budgeting, performing calculations, and preparing proposals. This position requires some managerial work when out in the field with technicians and other personnel. If you want to work with a tight-knit group then this is the opportunity for you!
What you'll bring to the table:
- A minimum 10 years of experience in topographic mapping, boundary resolution, subdivision platting, and heavy construction projects;
- Proficiency with AutoCAD/Civil, GPS (Trimble Business Center, Trimble Access field software, and Trimble R8 GNSS equipment);
- Proficiency with cadastral section breakdown calculations, and with AutoCAD Civil 3D;
- Strong organizational, communication, and writing skills, as well as project management skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- A high level of production ability, along with a strong work ethic and sense of professional integrity;
- A current Oregon Professional Land Surveying license is preferred; an LSIT is required.
Our client’s interview process for this position isn't rigorous, so if you're interested then apply today!
Questions? Reach out to Luc MacKenzie at (503) 558-3473 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website