Flux is currently searching for an Electrical Engineer for one of our clients located in Midland, MI. Our client is a global A/E-EPCM firm with more than 20 offices around the world and projects in more than 30 countries. Projects include program management services from site selection through design, construction, commissioning and start-up, for seamless project delivery.
Our client is seeking an Electrical Engineer with consulting design experience in electrical power, lighting, and grounding systems for Healthcare, Education, Commercial and Retail buildings. Applicant will act as electrical team leader on selected projects, complete designs using design software, direct designers, AutoCAD and Revit operators, and act as support on other projects.
Position will act as the lead on projects and will report directly to Department Manager and report on projects with the project teams.
OSHA 10/30 hour Construction Certificate preferred. (Incumbent must be OSHA Construction Certified.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Act as electrical team leader on selected projects.
- Complete designs using design software, directing designers, and with support from AutoCAD and Revit operators according to project needs.
- Must have good communications skills and working knowledge of project design, construction, design software, cost, and scheduling.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Experience with power system design.
- Familiarity with lighting software.
- Must demonstrate some working knowledge of healthcare, education, commercial and retail buildings and ability to execute related designs.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage junior level staff and delegate work to design team. Plus ability to communicate with client directly, and facilitate a professional relationship.
- Ability to work with remote office team members, across various company office locations and client personnel.
- Experience with Revit software is preferred.
- Professional Engineering registration is required.
Flux Resources LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation.
Apply on company website