Flux is currently searching for a Junior Electrical Engineer for one of our clients located in Hillsboro, OR. Our client is a global A/E-EPCM firm with more than 20 offices around the world and projects in more than 30 countries. Projects include program management services from site selection through design, construction, commissioning and start-up, for seamless project delivery.
Our client is seeking a seeking a Junior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for evaluating, selecting, and applying standard engineering methods and techniques on work of small projects or on portions of larger projects.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Design from concept programming through execution.
- Will work under the direction of lead engineer on primary and secondary (Low voltage) normal power distribution systems, emergency power distribution systems, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and associated power distribution systems with emphasis on facility redundancy and reliability.
- Perform design with assuring code compliant design.
- Design will include auxiliary systems including grounding, lighting, and heat trace.
- Effectively interface with multiple disciplines and Lead Engineers.
- Perform field audits of existing system and reporting back to lead engineer.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Professional Engineer career path track. Passed FE or EIT preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Gain or has experience with low voltage normal power distribution systems.
- Gain or has familiarity with applicable codes & standards, including the National Electrical Code.
- Gain or has the ability to read and interpret construction contract documents.
Flux Resources LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation.
Apply on company website