Follett Book Fairs are exciting, literacy-focused school events that provide students, parents and teachers access to the very best grade-level appropriate titles from the top publishers in the world. These week-long "pop-up" events allow families to build their home libraries, while helping raise funds to support school and parent organizations.
In this role, you will be responsible for all logistical warehouse tasks associated with the shipping and returning of Follett Book Fairs. This is a permanent, full-time, year-round position.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring all Books Fairs are packed efficiently and accurately
- Processing all returning Book Fairs
- Assisting in other areas of the Warehouse as needed
- Basic usage and understanding of the English language (speaking, reading & writing)
- Must be able to push / pull a wheeled cart containing work materials weighing 5 to 150 pounds
- Must be able to lift / carry / move 1 to 60 pounds continuously and greater than 60 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to stand for upwards of 8hrs / day (with breaks)
- Must be able to bend / stoop / crouch / reach / push / pull frequently
Apply on company website