Sr. Financial & Risk Analyst: Be a part of a start-up within a 140+ year old organization! You will refine a process, and help build the department to the next level of success!
As a key member of the Corporate Treasury team, the Sr. Financial & Risk Analyst will focus will be on cash flow modeling and forecasting, debt (ABL) management and compliance, financial risk management and ad-hoc complex financial analysis. Must have a solid understanding of finance and financial analysis concepts, strong analytical and communication skills, will be responsible and detail-oriented, and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks. This role will require an individual that is self-motivated, has strong interpersonal skills, are is highly organized and detailed oriented.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide financial analysis and drive the development of formal initiatives across a variety of areas including, but not limited to, daily/weekly/monthly cash flow forecasting and analysis, working capital and liquidity management, and other ad hoc financial forecasting and modeling projects.
- Support capital markets and debt-related activities and functions, which includes covenant analysis/compliance, interest rate management, compliance and operational aspects of the Follett's ABL debt.
- Develop complex financial analysis for designated area and routine reports for Assistant Treasurer. Demonstrate understanding of financial analysis by applying knowledge and anticipating issues and demonstrate ownership of assigned tasks or processes to be able to make recommendations.
- Support budgeting and financial planning process; working closely with the Accounting and Financial Planning & Analysis teams to coordinate assumptions, methodologies, and results.
- Support the treasury team as requested with cash operations, insurance, investor relations and month-end financial close analysis.
- Coordinate the dissemination of Follett Financial information and update the corresponding financial metrics. In addition, maintain Follett's D&B profile online.
- In return for your expertise in these critical areas, Follett Corporation offers you the opportunity to showcase your skillset with a leadership that values, recognizes, and rewards talent!
- 4+ years of ABL/Debt Management & Financial Risk Management, complex financial analysis.
- Forecasting and modeling experience.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or related subject fields is required along with advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong project management, problem solving, natural curiosity, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- SAP or Oracle implementation experience a huge plus.
- CPA designation a plus.
Apply on company website