We are currently accepting applications for a compassionate Licensed Nurse Manager - LPN / RN to join our nursing team. You will enjoy flexible schedules and a great work/life balance that we offer our nurses. Our center strives to provide the highest quality of care and our commitment to caring is part of our Company Mission! You'll find work that is challenging and rewarding, maximizing your strengths and skills while making a difference in the lives of others. At Fountain Springs Healthcare Center, we provide both skilled nursing and assisted living care services in Rapid City, SD. We pride ourselves in our interdisciplinary approach to skilled nursing and we have a well-earned reputation of transitioning patients home or to a lower level of care. We are honored to have received the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award for providing best-in-class senior healthcare services. Come join our wonderful team! Does that Student Loan have you singing the BLUES? Turn those Blues into GREEN Cash! Come and work for us, we will pay your Student Loan payment each month - inquire for details!! GENERAL SUMMARY
Oversees the proper administration of care to our residents. Oversees the work of RN's, LPN's, CNA's, and NA's, to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and center policies.
- Obtains and administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Observes resident records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor, family, (responsible party) and physician of resident's change in condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess the condition of resident. Notifies parties as above and documents according to Center policy and standards of practice.
- Administers appropriate disciplinary action for nursing staff non-compliance with state and federal regulations and Center policies and processes.
- Keeps resident family and physician informed of any changes in resident behavior, medications, or conditions of health.
- Modifies resident care plan, care directives, Aide flow sheets in conjunction with resident changes in condition.
- Completes Quality Assurance audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website