FOX Factory, Inc. – Sr. Cost Accountant –Northeast Atlanta, GA (30517)
Job code: *LI *PSA
About the Company:
In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX has equipped vehicles and racers that have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year-round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.
FOX, a rapidly growing company in Northeast Atlanta, GA (30517) has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Cost Accountant.
The Sr. Cost Accountant is responsible for month end close reconciliations, standard cost roll up for Engineering Change Notifications (ECN), work order review and closure, cycle count audits and KPI reporting. This is full time position located in Braselton, GA with outstanding benefits!
Responsibilitiesinclude but not limited to:
· Month-end close JE's and account reconciliations
· Standard Cost roll up for Engineering Change Notifications (ECN's) of new product introduced
· Standard Cost roll up quarterly/annually
· Work order review and closure
· Monthly Ops expense review and accruals
· Manufacturing variance analysis
· Communication between operations and finance
· Prepare labor reports
· Ops KPI reporting
· Cycle count audit
· Annual physical inventory
· Assist operations and management on special projects
· Assist annual budgeting and standard setting
· Assist process improvement/Cost savings projects
· 4-year degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree
· 5-10 years professional experience in cost accounting within a manufacturing environment; combination of Masters + 4 years applicable experience also acceptable.
· Minimum of 3 years Oracle ERP experience, specifically using the manufacturing model, is required
· Advanced Excel experience required
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply on company website