What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Services existing customers, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors. Answers phone calls efficiently and effectively in order to meet customer satisfaction.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements and provide relevant solutions
- Understand and meet/exceed customer expectations
- Sourcing current and new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate channels for further development and account set-up
- Understand the off-road industry and competitors
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, fax
- Ensure proper attention to every customer
- Analyze the choices and financial capacities of every customer and suggest suitable products
- They offer different alternatives to customers in their preferred choice of product
- Demonstrate the methods of using products and resolve customer queries
- Establish friendly relations with customers and maintain ongoing relations with the customers
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Strong phone presence and excellent listening skills are a must
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must be able to follow deadlines and work under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in customer orders/requests.
- Ability to meet and establish deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office expertise (emphasis on Excel).
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
HS diploma or equivalent
3+ years of inside sales experience
EPICORE Prophet 21 experience is a plus
Understanding of suspension is a plus
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Ability to sit for long periods of time
Focused period of time working on computer and telephone
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs –on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Apply on company website