What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Performing various tasks to set up, operate, run production products, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines.
- Set-up and operate equipment/machinery to run production cycles.
- Controlling and adjusting machine settings (speed, feed, ect.)
- Effectively monitor machines and equipment.
- Feeding raw material or parts to machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Meet daily production targets and goals.
- Read and understand blueprints.
- Follow manufacturing procedures and comply with quality requirements.
- Achieve daily quality goals and safety standards.
- Ensure all records/logs/production documents are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Adherence to 5S and cleanliness practices at all times.
- Ensure that all product is identified correctly and that non-conforming material is clearly identified and segregated and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Follow all instructions, policies and procedures.
- Follow all required safety processes and procedures; PPE, guards, cleanliness
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Good working knowledge of machinist functional and technical skills, controls and instrumentation
- Ability to read blueprints and other technical drawings and notes
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
HS graduate or equivalent
1+ years of prior machinist experience
Experience in manufacturing or manufacturing quality environment preferred
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
Requires walking, standing, bending and lifting for long periods of time
Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs –on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Apply on company website