What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Compiles and records production data to prepare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of raw material, quality control, and other aspects of production. Performs various production control activities including gathering and filing records, reporting on use of materials, monitoring customer orders, posting production schedules, calculating production rates, and generates work orders. Provides administrative support to the PC manager and PC team members.
- Calculates factors, such as types and quantities of production, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and production rates.
- Writes production reports based on data compiled, tabulated, and computed, following prescribed formats.
- Maintains files of documents used and prepared.
- Prepares written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities.
- Compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies.
- Charts production, based on statistics compiled, for reference by production and management personnel.
- Sorts and distributes work tickets or material to workers.
- Makes arrangements for assembly, delivery and distribution of parts and supplies expedite flow of materials and to meet production deadlines and schedules.
- Prepares written work schedules based upon the imposed guidelines and priorities, as well as compiles material inventory records.
- Prepares requisitions for materials procurement and supplies production charts, using graphs, based on the compiled statistics for reference by management and production personnel
- Calculates financial figures, such as required amounts of materials and labor, wages and manufacturing costs, by using pricing schedules, business machines, calculators or computers.
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within production control.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines and schedules.
- Knowledge of maintenance and material control procedures.
- Able to analyze maintenance and material data.
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
High school graduate or equivalent
1+ years of experience in production or a related area
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
May lift up to 50 lbs.
Requires walking, standing, bending and lifting for long periods of time
Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs –on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Apply on company website