What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Contact customers for collection of past due invoices
- Prepares weekly reports on past due accounts for management
- Resolves issues by taking limited direction in order to ensure receivables are received in a timely basis.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, customer service departments, and from customers
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering credit memos
- Sends Statements to customers and resolves billing questions
- Sends detailed information to the AR Manager on orders that need to be released daily
- Manages a portfolio of accounts
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures for accounting and finance
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with Oracle is a plus; experience with another large ERP required
- Advance excel skills preferred
- Experience collecting on large dollar accounts
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
Requires a High School Diploma or AA Degree in accounting or finance.
5 + years' experience in Accounts Receivable, credit and collection management.
Ability to sit for long periods of time
Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer
Apply on company website