What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Sr. Procurement Manager, NPI is responsible for establishing the supply chain for the Powered Vehicle Group (PVG) to support our Tier 1 OEM automotive, power sports and aftermarket segments. This position reports to the Sr. Director, Supply Chain. The candidate is responsible to manage a team of NPI buyers who carry out quoting, sourcing, prototyping, and launching production products. The Sr. Procurement Manager, NPI must be able to manage multiple projects and coordinate with teams in a matrixes organization. This role will also be a leading force for Innovation, internally as well as with the supply base.
This role has responsibility for executing the designs of the engineering team by taking ownership of product cost, manufacturability, and delivery. We run a fast paced and fun environment. The successful candidate will have strong organization and communication skills, along with sound judgment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage and monitor all project material cost impacts and changes
- Ensure execution of supplier quoting and supplier selection
- Lead Innovation initiatives to continually challenge our supply base and internal teams for improvement
- Approve special build POs considering project scope, budget, and margin targets
- Lead Cross Functional Team project reviews at each phase.
- Ensure project status is openly communicated to all stakeholders, while working directly with Engineering, Test, Manufacturing, Planning, Document Control, Quality Control, Purchasing, and Commodity Management
- Oversee supplier communication, cost, and schedules through product BOM reviews and BOM cost down activities
- Manage transition of parts from development to production Buyers / procurement
- Facilitate Design for Manufacturing (DFM) reviews between the Project Teams and Suppliers, in order to identify opportunities regarding part design and supplier processes
- Initiate new supplier onboarding process and ensure all appropriate system set-up is complete
- Travel up to 20-25% of the time
- Required 3-5 years of purchasing and/or material control experience, with program/platform buying experience
- Strong procurement, negotiation and project management skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the automotive or power sports industries
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics or engineering
- Strong written and verbal communication, leadership, and prioritization skills required
- Familiarity with ERP and BOM systems
- Ability to operate as a Project Lead across multiple projects and with multiple disciplines
- Ability to build consensus and drive decision making with expertise in coordinating cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives
- 8-10 years of NPI experience preferred
- Oracle knowledge is a plus
- Experience with manufacturing processes is a plus
- Project management or supply chain experience strongly preferred
- Masters Degree preferred
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Ability to sit for long periods of time
Engineering / Technical setting
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account, facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement, making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs – on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity
Apply on company website