Creates and drives plan towards continuous quality improvement for our Defense customers.
- Design and implement methods and procedures for testing and inspecting incoming material and production equipment
- Maintain policies and procedures according to Fox quality management system. Provide key input regarding compliance and continuous improvement of business processes
- Create or revise systems and processes to improve work flow, improve product consistency, reduce scrap, and maintain conformance to requirements
- Coordinate and resolve customer returned merchandise
- Analyze production rejections and drive root cause and corrective actions
- Establish and maintain customer communications.
- Writes and updates work instructions or procedures.
- Supports new product launch.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize data; making recommendations.
- Review, disposition, and support Engineering Changes.
- Inspects parts for compliance to engineering drawings and specifications.
- Conducts Failure Analysis and generates reports.
- Initiate and conduct sorting operations.
- Identify and implement quality gates.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Strong analytical skills
Constant focus on process improvement
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial engineering required.
7+ years experience with minimum of 3 years of Defense experience.
Working knowledge of A.I.A.G. Core Tools; APQP, PPAP, MSA, PFMEA, Control Plans.
Working knowledge of AS9100 quality standard
Strong understanding of inspection methods, tools, and equipment
Strong understanding of GD&T
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Working knowledge of ITAR and EAR (preferred)
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Lift up to 20 lbs. frequently.
Requires walking, standing, bending and lifting for long periods of time.
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs – on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity
Apply on company website