DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for patient care? Do you want to work for a leading healthcare organization? Come and join our 2020 Nurse Residency Program!
Frankfort Regional Medical Center (FRMC) is a 173 bed acute care hospital. We are a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, which is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless! We offer a working environment that's nurturing and dynamic. With our team-oriented approach, and the ample opportunities we provide for learning and career growth, we know you'll find that we offer the ideal atmosphere where you can best utilize your skills.
We are one of only four Level III Trauma Centers in Kentucky, and have received Chest Pain Center Accreditation with PCI by the Society of Chest Pain Centers - setting the standard for excellence in emergency heart care. We attained Magnet® recognition again in May 2016. Receiving Magnet recognition for the second time is a great achievement for us, as it continues to proudly belong to the global community of Magnet-recognized organizations. Just 430 U.S. health care organizations out of over 6,300 U.S. hospitals have achieved Magnet recognition.
HCA Nurse Residency Program (12-14 WEEKS TOTAL):
Our StaRN Program will provide you with the tools necessary to succeed in today's hospital environment. It will help you transition out of the classroom setting and onto the unit by providing the following training:
- 5-6 weeks classroom, self-study, skills, simulations, & certifications
- 6-7 weeks preceptorship on the unit
- Certifications: EKG, TeamSTEPPS, BLS/ACLS, CPI
- *Length of training & certifications received varies based on unit
After StaRN, you will transition into our Professional Development Residency:
- 9 month program factored into a full time position on the unit
- You will learn Charge Nurse and Preceptor skills
- You will collaborate with a mentor to complete an evidence based Capstone Project (4 hours a month)
- Your project has an opportunity to gain recognition by corporate for further recognition
WHAT BENEFITS DO WE OFFER?
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment.
Intrigued? Don't wait, apply today. We are actively reviewing applications for motivated newgrads who will help us raise the bar in patient care! Be a part of an organization that invests in you. HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues and we are committed to providing you with the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We would love to speak with you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school within the past 6 months
- Applicants may apply and be offered position prior to passing NCLEX exam
- Previous nursing support or service industry experience preferred
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills required
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website