Job ID 2100095H
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Associate Financial Project Analyst utilizes general knowledge to provide support to the accounts receivable operations within the assigned function(s). The incumbent is responsible for maintaining diverse databases for the formation and generation of applicable reports. The Associate Financial Project Analyst assists with the research, development and implementation of process improvements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review current processes with a focus on continuous improvement efforts; providing recommendations for process improvements as necessary.
- Assist with internal and/or external audits; providing information as requested.
- Act as a liaison to cross-divisional teams in the resolution of general AP/AR issues.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's Degree or relevant equivalent work experience required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 0 – 2 years' related experience.
- Project/program management experience desirable.
- Good computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database and email applications.
- Adept negotiation skills with the ability to interact with diverse audiences through diplomacy and tact.
- Great oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website